Perform Contol Quality
- The process of monitoring and recording results of executing the quality activities to assess performance and recommend necessary changes.
- Project Management Plan
- Quality Metrics
- Quality Checklists
Tools and Techniques
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Also, know and Fishbone or Ishikawa diagrams.
- A decomposition technique that helps trace an undesirable effect back to its root cause.
- A special form of bar chart used to describe the central tendency, dispersion, and shape of a statistical distribution.
- Pareto Chart
- A histogram, ordered by frequency of occurrence, that shows how many results were generated by each identified cause.
- Run Chart
- It shows the variation in a single data group over a period of time. Helps analyze trends in a process.
- Quality Control Measurements
- Validated Deliverables
- Validated Changes
- Change Requests
"Material in this blog post are based on the text, Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PEMBOK Guide), Fifth Edition, Project Management, Institute, Inc 2013" "The definitions in this blog post are taken from the Glossarey of the Project Management Institue, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) - Fifthe Edition, Project Management Institue, Inc. 2013" "PMI, PMP, PMBOK are registered marks of the Project Management Institue, Inc"